Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Greeley
Forum: Cisco 04-21-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
A "debug ip nat" will help you figure it out. For...

A "debug ip nat" will help you figure it out. For the internal mail server to always use the same public IP you need to have a static nat translation done.

--Greeley
Forum: Cisco 03-12-2008
Replies: 26
Posted By Greeley
I have seen this before odds are the Netgear is...

I have seen this before odds are the Netgear is going to auto negotiate the authentication type while the firewall is hard coded to only set it up with pap. Take this odd and add the line below and...
Forum: Cisco 03-12-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
The command is same-security-traffic permit...

The command is same-security-traffic permit intra-interface

--G
Forum: Cisco 03-08-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Greeley
Add a second NIC to your web server give it an...

Add a second NIC to your web server give it an internal ip address and then point the internal users to the inside web address instead of the outside address.

--G
Forum: Cisco 03-07-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Greeley
You can do that by simply adding the log command...

You can do that by simply adding the log command to the end of the specific access list entry so it will be the only thing logging.

--G
Forum: Cisco 03-07-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
Make sure HTTP server is enabled in the config....

Make sure HTTP server is enabled in the config. Make sure you can locate the gui in flash.

--G
Forum: Cisco 03-06-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
access-list inbound extended permit ip any any ...

access-list inbound extended permit ip any any
access-group inbound in interface outside

You should edit your message and take your ip addresses out of it.

--G
Forum: Cisco 03-06-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Greeley
Can vlan 2 ping its own default gateway? Check...

Can vlan 2 ping its own default gateway? Check the route tables and make sure you see a route to the opposite side.

--G
Forum: Cisco 03-06-2008
Replies: 11
Posted By Greeley
You mean the guy who has is doesnt know the...

You mean the guy who has is doesnt know the password so he cant get into it? Then yes when you get it you can get it set back to default factory conditions.

--G
Forum: Cisco 03-06-2008
Replies: 5
From configuration mode: vlan 2 exit vlan...

From configuration mode:
vlan 2
exit
vlan 3
exit
Assuming these switches are in transparent mode or your switch is a server in vtp.

"vlan 2" is the layer 2 "interface vlan 2" is layer 3
Forum: Cisco 03-06-2008
Replies: 7
Posted By Greeley
Are you configuring it to be a trunk or an access...

Are you configuring it to be a trunk or an access port? What is it provisioned for on the nortel side?

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-29-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
Start with upgrading your IOS to 6.3 (5). The...

Start with upgrading your IOS to 6.3 (5). The version of the vpn client (4.6) doesnt work with anything below 6.2 per this doc:
Forum: Cisco 02-29-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By Greeley
Why would you ever want a computer to be turned...

Why would you ever want a computer to be turned on and automagically get into your network.

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-29-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
No thats pretty much it. By default no traffic is...

No thats pretty much it. By default no traffic is allowed until you specify it which is done in an ACL.

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-28-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/800...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/800/820/software/configuration/guide/advconf.html

this doc should help

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-28-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
Make sure you have interesting traffic properly...

Make sure you have interesting traffic properly defined also make sure you have a nonat stament in the pix for the interesting traffic.

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-26-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Greeley
Correct. Just make sure you define what the...

Correct. Just make sure you define what the switches priority level is to avoid complications if there is ever a reboot.

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-26-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Greeley
For the 2503 you are going to need to get an...

For the 2503 you are going to need to get an ethernet 10 base-t transceiver and plug it into the ethernet AUI port then run a cat5 cable to that port and the other back to your pcs nic card. Then...
Forum: Cisco 02-26-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
You want to do a policy based nat. Do a search on...

You want to do a policy based nat. Do a search on the config its pretty straight forward.

If I understand you right.. say on your inside network 1.1.1.1 wants to go to google.com you want google...
Forum: Cisco 02-25-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Greeley
Sorry about that, thanks for keeping me in check....

Sorry about that, thanks for keeping me in check.

The command tunnel-group NAME webvpn-attribute command is what I guess your refering to. If that is correct then the reason you dont have that...
Forum: Cisco 02-25-2008
Replies: 9
Posted By Greeley
route map --G

route map

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-25-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Greeley
Post your config. ' --G

Post your config. '

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-23-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Greeley
Do you still have a servcie contract through...

Do you still have a servcie contract through cisco? You should be able to get a copy of 6.3(5) for free. If not find a reseller that can download it for you in your area.

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-23-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Greeley
IPsec to encrypt amd GRE to encapsulate. The GRE...

IPsec to encrypt amd GRE to encapsulate. The GRE encapsulation will allow you to dynamically route between your remote offices and the CO.

--G
Forum: Cisco 02-19-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Greeley
I dont really think I understand what your...

I dont really think I understand what your looking for but I think you are trying to have someone on the outside interface to get to something on the DMZ? That would just be done with an ACL and then...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67

Forum Jump

Advertisments