Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: elin05
Forum: VHDL 07-20-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By elin05
Thanks joris. I tried your implementation and it...

Thanks joris. I tried your implementation and it works well. However, are there more efficient methods that you can suggest, to minimize the amount of logic required?

I'm using a Xilinx...
Forum: VHDL 07-19-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By elin05
thanks for all the help, joris! I have a few...

thanks for all the help, joris!

I have a few questions about your code:

- is rising_edge() a function that you created or is it in one of the libraries? I'm only familiar with (clock'event and...
Forum: VHDL 07-18-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By elin05
wow. what a big mistake! how would I synthesize...

wow. what a big mistake! how would I synthesize an arbitrary waveform then?
Forum: VHDL 07-18-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By elin05
Warning: signal <> is assigned but never used.

I'm new to VHDL and could use some help. I'm getting the "Warning: Signal <reset_default> is assigned but never used." Can I fix this without adding another port to my entity?

Thanks
Eric
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump