Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lostcoder
Forum: Hardware 09-04-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By lostcoder
Hard drive Transfer

I will try to detail this correctly for you. I am, building a new system that will have a Sata drive in it. The old PC has an IDE hard drive and due to software no longer available and images, we...
Forum: Computer Information 09-04-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By lostcoder
Glad I saw this and happy that Thor's post...

Glad I saw this and happy that Thor's post helped. I am putting together a new system. I plan to put my old IDE drive in the new system and hopefully it will boot. I then can add a new sata drive and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments