Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cderenberger
Forum: Software 12-14-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By cderenberger
Sounds to me like the previous versions were...

Sounds to me like the previous versions were never completely uninstalled and it is pulling the registration information from it. I was never to fond of AVG, here is a anti-virus software review...
Forum: Computer Support 12-14-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By cderenberger
If you want to know if Spector Pro is trying to...

If you want to know if Spector Pro is trying to access the Internet, download a firewall program that notifies you when any program is trying to access the Internet, then you can choose to either...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments