Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: adeelasher
Forum: Hardware 02-07-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
i could be wrong however i guess it enables...

i could be wrong however i guess it enables crypto on that interface. Probably you have already configured outside interface with crypto map and in this instance enabling on management is really not...
Forum: Cisco 02-07-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
Apologies for replying after 7 years (may be...

Apologies for replying after 7 years (may be useful for somebody else)
I guess the main difference is IPIP allows only IP and GRE on the other hand supports other protocols.
Forum: Hardware 12-28-2010
Replies: 4
Posted By adeelasher
Key String

Yes it is possible to view key type 7.

ntp authentication-key 1 md5 13061E010803 7

!

Router(config)#key chain TEST
Router(config-keychain)#key 1
Router(config-keychain-key)#key-string 7...
Forum: Hardware 12-28-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
i cannot see the picture can you please reload.

i cannot see the picture can you please reload.
Forum: Hardware 12-28-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By adeelasher
Yes

Yes you can
Forum: Hardware 08-24-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By adeelasher
yes its ccie1 @ live . com

yes its ccie1 @ live . com
Forum: Hardware 08-20-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
you can see outgoing connections using sh xlate

you can see outgoing connections using sh xlate
Forum: Hardware 07-27-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By adeelasher
Below is the sample config for you i hope it...

Below is the sample config for you i hope it would be helpful...just let me know if there is any issue.. i guess the problem is which direction you are applying that ACL.

version 12.4
service...
Forum: Hardware 07-27-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By adeelasher
where r u applying that access list i mean which...

where r u applying that access list i mean which interface and what direction...
Forum: Hardware 07-26-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By adeelasher
first permit icmp to that specific ip address ...

first permit icmp to that specific ip address
then deny all icmp
and then permit ip any any
if u need further details plz let me know...
Forum: Hardware 07-15-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By adeelasher
if it is windows XP u will not be able o see more...

if it is windows XP u will not be able o see more than 3.25 GB .. as i think its maximum supported RAM with a 32bit OS. i have go same problem..i cannot see more than 3.25 in XP however i also...
Forum: Hardware 07-05-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By adeelasher
if you tell me the exact model of that router i...

if you tell me the exact model of that router i can probably send you step by step guide to it..
Forum: Hardware 07-05-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By adeelasher
do you have L2 Vlan2 ?

do you have L2 Vlan2 ?
Forum: Hardware 07-05-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By adeelasher
Re:

Your router is not assigning dns server ip addresses to your machine because it is not configured to do so..your dhcp configuration need to more entries..

!
ip dhcp pool sdm-pool1
import all...
Forum: Hardware 06-29-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By adeelasher
You need to add dns-server addresses to your DHCP...

You need to add dns-server addresses to your DHCP pool which you have configured for your machines.

ip dhcp pool sdm-pool1
import all
network 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0
default-router...
Forum: Hardware 06-29-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
Apologize I couldn’t get your questions...

Apologize I couldn’t get your questions precisely. Assuming all these employees are connecting using remote-access vpn. A route is added automatically when a remote client is connected.You can have...
Forum: Hardware 06-29-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
send us the configs...

send us the configs...
Forum: Hardware 06-29-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
Try isakmp nat-traversal

Try
isakmp nat-traversal
Forum: Hardware 06-29-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By adeelasher
You are probably missing isakmp nat-traversal ...

You are probably missing
isakmp nat-traversal
try this if it does't work please post the full config..
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

Forum Jump

Advertisments