Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: feck199
Forum: Cisco 09-06-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By feck199
do have this visio if anyone can help, didnt look...

do have this visio if anyone can help, didnt look so great once i tryed to remake it on the fourm
Forum: Cisco 09-06-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By feck199
Exclamation Please Help! Cisco 3750, 2950, and ASA5540, 7301, single QinQ trunked vlan,

[Cache Server in School 10.2.2.2 (vlan 101)]
-------
|(all schools trunked into singel ethernet coming to SW01)
[SW01] Tunnels vlans into single vlan 511...
Forum: Cisco 09-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By feck199
need to 10 vlans, travel down one vlan and then...

need to 10 vlans, travel down one vlan and then get split up again back at my end, i have cisco 3750's and 2950's spare, and asa thats been used but thigns can be added to its config,

any advice...
Forum: Cisco 09-05-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By feck199
Exclamation QinQ with a 3750, and 2950

Right,

so 1 port in with a tunnel vlan with all the other vlans from OFFSITE so

access vlan 10 with QinQ vlans 100-110

then on the same switch I wonder if it is possible to expose vlans...
Forum: Cisco 09-01-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By feck199
Unable to configure sub interfacers 3750

Orignally i had c3750-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEB4 image installed,
I was able to make a sun interface but unable to configure encapsulation on it.

I updated to 3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-25.SEE2...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments