Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: suse
Forum: Software 03-09-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By suse
Error: expected constructor, destructor or type conversion before '(' token

please help me out to remove this error....

#ifndef _DICOM_IO_H
#define _DICOM_IO_H

#ifdef DICOM_IO_EXPORTS
#define _DECL_SPEC extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)
#define _DECL_SPEC...
Forum: Software 03-06-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By suse
Thumbs up how to use boost::lexical_cast function in Gcc compiler[Linux]

Since gcc doesn't support itoa(), i thought of using boost::lexical_cast in my code.... pls let me know its syntax and how to include it in my code.:oops: :-(
Forum: Software 03-06-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By suse
equivalent function for itoa in Linux gcc compiler

pls help me out in writting itoa function in Linux since gcc compiler will give error for itoa function... how to write with sprintf
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments