Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kamal1352
Forum: Cisco 09-18-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By kamal1352
IPSec and QOS at one logical interface

Hi,

I need some helps about config IPSec and QOS together.

Can I set IPSec (Site to Site VPN) and Qos on a interface, for example I set IPSec Static with pre share key between two 2811 cisco...
Forum: Cisco 02-17-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By kamal1352
Unhappy Problem in ACS4.1 and user monitoring

Hi all,
I have a acs 4.1 and many routers, I set radius protocol between my routers and acs and now I can it, but I need to config routers and acs for this :
If a user telnet to router I can see...
Forum: Cisco 02-14-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By kamal1352
Problem in ACS4.1 and user monitoring

Hi all,
I have a acs 4.1 and many routers, I set radius protocol between my routers and acs and now I can it, but I need to config routers and acs for this :
If a user telnet to router I can see...
Forum: Cisco 01-05-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By kamal1352
Thank you donjohnston and slaquer for your answer...

Thank you donjohnston and slaquer for your answer
I try to config my wiring Network for 802.1x
Best Regards
Kamal
Forum: Cisco 01-04-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By kamal1352
Thank you for your answer, but I setting my...

Thank you for your answer, but
I setting my lan as first -> client access to vlan then assign a IP to him after that login to Domain by this setting for example for vlan 2:
Cisco 3750 Core:
ip...
Forum: Cisco 01-04-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By kamal1352
Question DHCP in Cisco Switch and User Authentication

Hi All
I have 4 switch 3750 and 8 switch 2960 now and Config 3750 Core for 6 Vlans and 3 DHCP for 3 vlan IPs
Vlan2 : Users1 IP 172.16.201.1-250
Vlan3 : Users2 IP 172.16.202.1-250
Vlan4 :...
Forum: Cisco 04-06-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By kamal1352
Question This is my cisco 3750 switch config: version...

This is my cisco 3750 switch config:
version 12.2
no service pad
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
service password-encryption
hostname Switch_3750
enable secret 5...
Forum: Cisco 04-05-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By kamal1352
Unhappy switch 3750 Vlan and Routing Problem

Hi, I have a 3750 L3 Switch and 2811 Router and some 2960's L2 Switch
and I set 4 Vlan's in 3750:
Vlan2->Users Vlan3->Servers Vlan4->Printers Vlan5->Valid...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments