Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Manny
Forum: The Lounge 07-14-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By Manny
MCITP Certification

Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting certified in MCITP enterprise administrator training.

What are the pre-requisits for this course? Do you think its worthwhile for me to do it?

Thanks,
Manny
Forum: The Lounge 10-22-2010
Replies: 11
Posted By Manny
Can someone please help me out here:trytofly: . ...

Can someone please help me out here:trytofly: .

Thanks.
Forum: The Lounge 10-22-2010
Replies: 11
Posted By Manny
fundamentally, what's difference between Outlook...

fundamentally, what's difference between Outlook and Outlook Express.
Forum: The Lounge 10-21-2010
Replies: 8
Posted By Manny
I'm also a new member here and live in London....

I'm also a new member here and live in London. Anyone from London in here?
Forum: The Lounge 10-21-2010
Replies: 9
Posted By Manny
I'm a new member here as well and look forward to...

I'm a new member here as well and look forward to participating.
Forum: Microsoft Certification 10-21-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By Manny
Understanding sharepoint exams

Hi sqllady,

I don't know if you are now aware of the number of questions the Sharepoint exam includes, but I take it is 51 questions. Double check on that, I might be wrong.

Let me know of...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump

Advertisments