Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: alpha2g1
Forum: Computer Support 01-24-2012
Replies: 61
Posted By alpha2g1
I found this password: ic3tj2hl, but it doesn't...

I found this password: ic3tj2hl, but it doesn't work. I contacted Dell, and they verified this password, and they have a tool that they use to generate the passwords, but it went down as they were...
Forum: Computer Support 01-23-2012
Replies: 61
Posted By alpha2g1
Hard-Disk Password

I tried the password, and it works. "Now I get a second screen that states Hard-disk #204DMHXTL4B-595B, the system Primary HDD, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot acccess...
Forum: Computer Support 01-21-2012
Replies: 61
Posted By alpha2g1
Hi All, I have the same issue with a Dll...

Hi All,

I have the same issue with a Dll Latitude C400. Any help wiht the Master Bios Password would help.
Service Tag #63K8W11-595B
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments