Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dgoddard
Forum: General Computer Support 11-02-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By dgoddard
Smile and finally

While looking for something else, I discovered that years ago I had made a zip file of all the necessary stuff and put it in a zip file.

No longer frustrated
Forum: General Computer Support 11-02-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By dgoddard
Exclamation I just remembered....

It occured to me that I was not particularly impressed with The Olympus Camedia 2/0 software and was using the downloader from my earlier camera which I believe was a D 320 or 360 or something like...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-02-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By dgoddard
Question Pulling jpg files off my Olympus D-490

I am recovering from a computer crash and I need the software to pull the files off my SERIAL connected Olympus D-490. I don' want a bunch of software that will process the files for me. I just...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments