Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Joe Cool
Forum: General Computer Support 03-30-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Cool
Question When ever Firefox restarts... it downloads several files to my desktop???

When ever Firefox restarts... it downloads several files to my desktop???

When ever Firefox restarts after being closed abruptly, these files are downloaded onto my desktop.

Even if I delete...
Forum: Hardware 02-11-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Cool
Question My PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD 8631 stopped working???

Two days ago it stopped working, the light is off, and it doesn't open or close.

What can I do, what's wrong?
Forum: Firefox 07-05-2007
Replies: 12
Posted By Joe Cool
Hello?? Anyone still reading these...

Hello??

Anyone still reading these forums, lol?
Forum: Firefox 07-03-2007
Replies: 12
Posted By Joe Cool
How can I get this "add on", so my Bookmarks will...

How can I get this "add on", so my Bookmarks will show up in my Favorites?

Also how do I even find my Bookmarks?

I can find my Favorites in My Computer.

Also, does anyone know where I can...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4