Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maheshkumar0459
Forum: VHDL 07-13-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By maheshkumar0459
What is use of filters??

I know filter is which removes undesired part..

LPF allowa only low frequency n HPF only high frequency signals..

What is the mechanism inside it follows??

I hav also seen equations...
Forum: VHDL 07-13-2011
Replies: 2
Posted By maheshkumar0459
Thank u jeppe sir..

Thank u jeppe sir..
Forum: VHDL 07-12-2011
Replies: 2
Posted By maheshkumar0459
Post Can any one help me in designing FIR filter in VHDL??

Can any one help me in designing FIR filter in VHDL??

Pls post code n explain its operation..

Thanks in advance..
Forum: VHDL 07-06-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By maheshkumar0459
Post CAn any one help me in understanding these 3 lines in code from PLL??

1)part0 <= (others => '0'); // What result can be achieved from above??//

2)part7 <= -(input1_buf); //Wt does this meant for??//

3)out_temp <= part0+(part1(14 downto 0)&'0')+
(part2(13 downto...
Forum: VHDL 07-05-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By maheshkumar0459
Post Can any one explain booths algorithm in PLL design??

LIBRARY ieee;
USE ieee.std_logic_1164.all;
USE IEEE.numeric_std.ALL;
ENTITY multiplier IS
port (CLK : in std_logic;
RESET : in std_logic;
input1 : in std_logic_vector(7 downto 0);
input2 : in...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments