Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Subat3
Forum: MCSD 06-26-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By Subat3
Isn't it a GOOD thing that the Preplogic...

Isn't it a GOOD thing that the Preplogic questions were harder than the real exam? I mean, imo, I'd rather learn more than I have to and deal with low scores on a practice text than get a really high...
Forum: MCSE 06-26-2009
Replies: 112
Posted By Subat3
Sorry to bring this back on topic ;) but...

Sorry to bring this back on topic ;) but Preplogic is awesome. I don't know why anyone would think they weren't legit, because I've been using them for years and they've always been really good. I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments