Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jazzman519
Forum: VHDL 03-10-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By jazzman519
timer with or without reset?

This code is designed to output a square wave with freq dot(morse code) when an s is pressed on a keyboard. it is nearly working. the problem is that i have a timer that counts on the signal of the...
Forum: VHDL 01-20-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By jazzman519
a bit of help with enable

the following is code that produces dot and dash tones. i have it hooked up to a buzzer circuit. it works fine. my problem is trying to get it to stop after 3 pulses for a s in morse code. would an...
Forum: VHDL 01-13-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By jazzman519
clocking an enable input

well guys,
just wondering if anyone has information on having an enable input clocked to go high every 100ms. ther is 2 inputs to an and gate, enable and a square wave and i want to...
Forum: VHDL 11-27-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By jazzman519
help with truth tables?

hello,
i ama attempting to read a character from a ps2 keyboard and output a corresponding morse code signal from an xs 95 board. i have the board reading the keystroke and shoeing...
Forum: VHDL 11-20-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By jazzman519
how to output clear signal

i am attempting to output a 1.6666 hz square wave on a xsa board(xs95) pin. the wave is being output and i am using a 10x probe to see the signal but it will not let me see a steady pulse on the...
Forum: VHDL 11-02-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By jazzman519
how to output a 400hz sound from a xs 95 board using a 4 bit counter

any hints on how to output a 400hz sound on the xs 95 board?
Forum: VHDL 10-15-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By jazzman519
a quick query!

hello, i am attempting to read keystrokes from a ps2 keyboard and output a MORSE CODE tone from a Xsa 50 BOARD relating to the key pressed.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump

Advertisments