Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Birmingham
Forum: The Lounge 05-01-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By Birmingham
php is the bomb solution. so much more powerful...

php is the bomb solution. so much more powerful than coldfusion and so user-friendly too. pph.net has endless examples of how to do stuff, and there's andless forums like this and more php-dedicated...
Forum: The Lounge 05-01-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Birmingham
i wouldn't work for someone i hate... i'd...

i wouldn't work for someone i hate... i'd somewhat rather be a criminal
Forum: The Lounge 01-31-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Birmingham
Arrow please review my website

please let me know what you think of http://bwdp.org and how i might improve it. i'm happy with some of the internal sections, like http://bwdp.org/webmaster and http://bwdp.org/webmaster/domains and...
Forum: General Computer Support 09-25-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By Birmingham
Arrow Help! Auto-overlaying 2 mp3 files on web server?

hi, i need a script or similar solution which enables me to merge one mp3 file over the top of the other, thus producing one mp3 file with the combined sounds of the two - sort of like as if the two...
Forum: Computer Support 03-05-2007
Replies: 2
Posted By Birmingham
Arrow Hi, sorry to dig this thread up, but it was top...

Hi, sorry to dig this thread up, but it was top result in google when i searched for the words in the thread title. i'm having the same problem on one of my terminals at work - the prob is exactly as...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments