Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wwonka
Forum: Software 09-30-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By wwonka
JAD files tell you where to find JAR files. No...

JAD files tell you where to find JAR files. No way to convert between them. Just google "convert jad file to jar file". Second post has your responses
Forum: Software 09-30-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By wwonka
I have no idea what TMF814 IDL and JacORB...

I have no idea what TMF814 IDL and JacORB technologies are, but suffice it to say you need UTF-8 (2-bytes per character) all the way from your Java code through to the client so the text doesn't get...
Forum: Software 09-30-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By wwonka
There are some good posts on stack overflow when...

There are some good posts on stack overflow when you google "does it matter where i put the asterisk when declaring a pointer?". I can't post links or I would.
Forum: Java 09-30-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By wwonka
Thumbs down ECHO_CHAMBER Fail

@ECHO_CHAMBER

Yeah, you're right about "cute little winking smiley's" (sic). They're so annoying.

I know this is a 2 year old post, but you're a douchebag. You flame someone for not answering...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments