Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kara2011
Forum: Computer Support 07-14-2011
Replies: 6
Posted By kara2011
when speaking of recording, we have to mention...

when speaking of recording, we have to mention about some easy cool soft like audacity, adobe audition etc, these one can help you record rhapsody stream, but how do you tag them? it drives me nuts...
Forum: Software 06-24-2011
Replies: 7
Posted By kara2011
How about this one? This toolkit can record...

How about this one? This toolkit can record streaming music off yahoo radio.
Forum: Computer Support 06-24-2011
Replies: 11
Posted By kara2011
Have you really worked with this? i just want to...

Have you really worked with this? i just want to know about this. Thanks anyway, i just want to experience it by myself.
Forum: Computer Support 06-24-2011
Replies: 12
Posted By kara2011
Good ideas, thanks so much.