Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tincy
Forum: Java 01-13-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Tincy
Handling Large Resultset in Oracle (Scrollable Result Set)

Hi All, In my Application I am using OJB1.4 if I am doing some particular UI searches with pagination ,My memory usage is keep on increasing. how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RS
It has...
Forum: Java 01-12-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Tincy
how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RS

In my Application :

if I am doing some particular UI searches with pagination ,My memory usage is keep on increasing. how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RS
It has been observed in UI...
Forum: Java 01-12-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Tincy
how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RS

In my Application :
if I am doing some particular UI searches with pagination My memory usage is keep on increasing. how to reduce mem heap usage with Scrollable RSIt has been observed
in UI...
Forum: Java 01-12-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Tincy
Regarding Scrollable ResultSet Use

In my Application if I am doing some particular UI searches with pagination OOM is oocuring

It has been observed
in UI searches on the particular pages,that the memory size can be made to...
Forum: Java 01-09-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By Tincy
Scrollable Result Set

How to reduce memory growth of scrollableResultSet

I have went thru many literature and I got one solution like increasing Java Heap Size .Apart from this can any one suggest some Solution for...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump

Advertisments