Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nchurene
Forum: Software 08-11-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By nchurene
Unhappy In Need Of Help

HI
Could some one has an idea about this programe talkingdesktop. Also could some one please help and give me the website where i can download the program for free. please what are friends for????
Forum: Media 07-11-2008
Replies: 9
Posted By nchurene
Question How To Burn Multiple Movies On A Single Dvd Cd

Hi
Pls could some one pls help me and probably give me a solution. i really want to keep a series of movies on a single DVD cd. But i don't know how to do it cus i have a DVD like that already. Have...
Forum: Software 10-01-2007
Replies: 3
Posted By nchurene
hi kumar migth be your hard drive has bad...

hi kumar
migth be your hard drive has bad sectors and clusters as such some files are missing. you could look for a new hard disk and try the installation. or you might completly format the whole...
Forum: Software 09-02-2007
Replies: 1
Posted By nchurene
could someone has

hi to you all
i don't know if anybody out there could
has any idea where i can download language pack for my operating system
"windows xp"
pls could any body help me?
waiting :elephant:
Forum: Software 08-24-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By nchurene
Question Just need some help

hi
i don't know if there is any body who can help me on how to make a multiboot operating system containing windows 98 windows 2000 windows xp sp1 and sp2.
it is possible cause i have seen...
Forum: Software 08-23-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By nchurene
cry for help

please i have a serious problem
my bootable windows xp sp2 cd is corrupt and the one i have is not bootable so i have been trying to create a bootable cd from the non bootable cd using NERO. but...
Forum: The Lounge 10-23-2006
Replies: 10
Poll: hello
Posted By nchurene
should not post such threads. if you want...

should not post such threads. if you want something then say it. might be you want to tise people
Forum: General Computer Support 10-23-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By nchurene
do you mean you want to creat it at dos prompt or...

do you mean you want to creat it at dos prompt or at the GUI
Forum: Media 10-05-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By nchurene
hello

if i could asked which download tool did you used
Forum: Cisco 10-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By nchurene
Question help me

just want to know more about cisco
any help from any where
thanks
Forum: C++ 10-05-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By nchurene
Exclamation want to know more about programming

hello to all. just want to know more about programming. heard so much an wil like to know. could i eventually know it with the help of someone.
Forum: Gaming 09-20-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By nchurene
Angry don't know what to do

my multiple acade game cd has a problem. it contains about 3500 games, but only a few numbers of games are able to play. if counted about 15 are good and play well. each time i launch one an error...
Forum: Gaming 08-08-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By nchurene
Smile actually

i am from cameroon and i have mavis beacon on a cd and it will be very difficult for me to send you a copy. but i can give you or give you a link to download a full version
Forum: Gaming 08-03-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By nchurene
Question I Need A Game

I Love Playing Games But I Can Not Let My Hands On A Good Website Which Can Give Me The Option To Download. Not Demo Or Free Trial. Pls Help Me
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Forum Jump

Advertisments