Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BigMike
Forum: General Computer Support 01-02-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By BigMike
well apaschea, if you want to install a program...

well apaschea, if you want to install a program under these circumstances, then you should create a restore point before installation. As for now, uninstall the poker program completely. Next go to...
Forum: General Computer Support 01-02-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By BigMike
Hard to believe nearly 60 people looked at this...

Hard to believe nearly 60 people looked at this and no one posted a reply. Anyway, gpurbpur its going to be a semi long process getting rid of that problem, but talk to me at goldscorpion5000 at hot...
Forum: General Computer Support 01-02-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By BigMike
Those are netgear configuration tools and are not...

Those are netgear configuration tools and are not "bad". However, certain processes should run ONLY from certain locations in this case the \Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111v2 Configuration Utility\...
Forum: General Computer Support 01-02-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By BigMike
Shaney, if your problem hasn't been solved, I can...

Shaney, if your problem hasn't been solved, I can probably help. Email goldscorpion5000@hotmail.com with as much info about your problem as possible. goldscorpion5000 at hot mail
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments