Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: imransyed63
Forum: ASP .Net 01-04-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
By default, the machine.config will have the...

By default, the machine.config will have the "LocalSqlServer" with some default connection string which gets loaded everytime when your application is running. If you want to use the same name...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-24-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
Write a function in sql to split the string into...

Write a function in sql to split the string into a table and return the table, use that function in your IN statement,
following will help you,

CREATE FUNCTION fn_Split(@str varchar(2000),...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-07-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
You must be applying substring on textbox...

You must be applying substring on textbox control,

use Text property to get the text entered in textbox.

for e.g.

TextBox1.Text.SubString(0,5);
Forum: ASP .Net 04-05-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By imransyed63
var chkListId = '<%=CheckBoxList1.ClientID%>'; ...

var chkListId = '<%=CheckBoxList1.ClientID%>';
var idCollection = new Array();
var items = document.getElementsByTagName("INPUT");
for (var i=0;i<items.length;i++)
{
if...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-05-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
I am not clear what you exactly want, but there...

I am not clear what you exactly want,
but there are two approaches

If you are storing the pdf file physically on the location, you can just provide a hyperlink to that location.

If you are...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-05-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
In the RowDataBound of the Grid, If...

In the RowDataBound of the Grid,

e.Row.Attributes("onclick") = "window.location.href = '" + Request.ApplicationPath +...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-05-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By imransyed63
In your master page, create a protected function...

In your master page, create a protected function to get the image path,

In Vb,

Protected Function GetImagePath(ByVal imageFile As String) As String
If...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-05-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By imransyed63
Dim objDat as Object = nothing dim dat as...

Dim objDat as Object = nothing
dim dat as datetime
sql = "select max(dat) from mytable where cat='x'
comd = New SqlCommand(sql, mConnection)
objDat = comd.ExecuteScalar
if not (objDat is...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-05-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By imransyed63
<Display: inline> works on my side, try...

<Display: inline> works on my side,

try using HTML 4.0 instead of XHTML 1.0 in the following statement,

Forum: ASP .Net 03-30-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By imransyed63
here are some links that could be helpful to you,...

here are some links that could be helpful to you,

mmm.obout.com/combobox
mmm.easylistbox.com/demoCustomized.aspx
ptth://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/select/jsGenerated.html

(i still dont have rights...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-30-2009
Replies: 11
Posted By imransyed63
Request.ApplicationPath will give you the root...

Request.ApplicationPath will give you the root path of your website,
as per your example,
Request.ApplicationPath will return you webSiteFolder no matter on what page you are.
Forum: ASP .Net 03-29-2009
Replies: 6
Posted By imransyed63
You can use span instead of div

You can use span instead of div
Forum: ASP .Net 03-29-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By imransyed63
check "My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects"...

check "My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects" folder.
Forum: ASP .Net 03-29-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By imransyed63
Use, Dim noOfDays As Long =...

Use,
Dim noOfDays As Long = DateDiff(DateInterval.Day, CDate(tb.Text), System.DateTime.Today())

noOfDays will be the date difference between tb.text & Today.

noOfDays < 0 ==> CDate(tb.Text) >...
Forum: ASP .Net 09-02-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
private bool isButtonClick { get ...

private bool isButtonClick
{
get
{
if (ViewState["isButtonClick"] != null)
return Convert.ToBoolean(ViewState["isButtonClick"]);
Forum: ASP .Net 09-01-2008
Replies: 8
Posted By imransyed63
Your web application must be created in File...

Your web application must be created in File System mode. In this case the virtual directory in IIS is not created. In file system mode, the visual studio creates a temporary virtual directory when...
Forum: Software 08-21-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By imransyed63
Microsoft Visio 2007 & Report

I need a table report of the Drawing i took from reverse engineering the database. I remember in Visio 2002, this option was there.
But in 2007, in the reports i cannot find this option.

Can...
Forum: Software 08-21-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
string.IsNullOrEmpty will not work on string...

string.IsNullOrEmpty will not work on string array,

check this, for clarification

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.string.isnullorempty.aspx

instead use,

if ( nld != null )...
Forum: Software 08-20-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
when installing the Win XP Pro, it gives an...

when installing the Win XP Pro, it gives an option to create the partition. Delete the existing partitions ( after taking backups ) and recreate again. Next it gives an option to format the drive....
Forum: Hardware 08-19-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By imransyed63
Audio Sound Problem

I cannot find anywhere the audio driver for Windows 2003 Server for my laptop Hp Pavilion dv2840ei. I tried with various other drivers including Windows XP/2000 audio drivers, nothing is working.
Forum: ASP .Net 08-19-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By imransyed63
Dim host As System.Net.IPHostEntry host =...

Dim host As System.Net.IPHostEntry
host = System.Net.Dns.GetHostByAddress(Request.ServerVariables.Item("REMOTE_HOST"))
dim strComputerName as string = host.HostName
Forum: ASP .Net 08-19-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By imransyed63
In the <Head> section of 'InkommetVi.aspx" ...

In the <Head> section of 'InkommetVi.aspx"

add

<base target="_self">
Forum: ASP .Net 08-31-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By imransyed63
Complete code

can u paste the complete code, how r u placing the label into place holder and how did u defined the event of the label "EditDay"
Forum: ASP .Net 07-31-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By imransyed63
nice article may be helpful to you ...

nice article may be helpful to you

http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/a/e/2aeabd28-3171-4b95-9363-22150625a6a5/ASP.NET%20Provider%20Model.pdf
Forum: ASP .Net 07-31-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By imransyed63
Your code is correct, 1. check the path you...

Your code is correct,

1. check the path you are using for the database is correct.
2. check whether the mdb file is readonly or not. if it is readonly , remove the readonly.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

Forum Jump

Advertisments