Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hussain.elsaid
Forum: VHDL 12-18-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By hussain.elsaid
problem with ise 10 synthesis

in the following code I got the exact results I want in simulation, and check syntax doesn't give me any errors, but the problem is in synthesis-it fails.

I'd appreciate any help
and thanks in...
Forum: VHDL 12-04-2008
Replies: 4
Posted By hussain.elsaid
Post xilinx fft core

Hello guys,

I'm new to vhdl, and I tried to use xilinx fft core, but when I try to simulate it in test bench using ise simulator, I get zero results.

here is what I do:

1- from core...
Forum: VHDL 12-01-2008
Replies: 6
Posted By hussain.elsaid
FFT core

As'salaam alaykom Mostafa,

can you help me please create an fft core from core generator as I have been trying and each time I try to simulate I get zero results, I'd appreciate your help really...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments