Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Serdar Osman Onur
Forum: Software 08-08-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Serdar Osman Onur
thanks HomerJ. I have already solved my problem.

thanks HomerJ. I have already solved my problem.
Forum: Software 08-07-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Serdar Osman Onur
I also tried using an anchor to redirect to a...

I also tried using an anchor to redirect to a page in another frame and get the value of text value in fame2.no luck.

in frame1.aspx:

Forum: Software 08-07-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By Serdar Osman Onur
Unhappy asp.net send/get parameters

Hi all,
i am trying to send the value of:

<input id="myText" style="width:100px ;height:12px ;font-size: x-small" type="text" name="valueText" runat="server" />

from frame1.aspx to...
Forum: ASP .Net 08-05-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By Serdar Osman Onur
Exclamation invoke server method and redirect to a page in another frame???

hi,
I have a web page with 3 frames top,left and right.
What i wanna do is when clicked on an anchor/hyperlink/linkbutton on the top frame, call a server method on codebehind class of the top...
Forum: ASP .Net 02-06-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By Serdar Osman Onur
how to get the first page of word.doc asp.net,C#

hi,

i am trying to get the first page of a word document and save it as jpg image in an asp.net project using C#. i can open the word document but cant get the first page or save it as image. does...
Forum: Computer Support 09-28-2007
Replies: 34
Posted By Serdar Osman Onur
Stephan Rose --> good response... The Ghost In...

Stephan Rose --> good response...
The Ghost In The Machine --> i like the finishing :)
Nothing more to say...
Forum: Computer Support 09-23-2007
Replies: 22
Posted By Serdar Osman Onur
32-bit versions have 2 folders under "Windows"...

32-bit versions have 2 folders under "Windows" folder to seperate 16-bit and 32-bit code which are named "System" and "System32".
64-bit versions have 2 folders under "Windows" folder to seperate...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump

Advertisments