Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: theapplebee
Forum: Cisco 06-25-2011
Replies: 7
Posted By theapplebee
Try a lastest IOS (Cisco3550 EOS by May 2011). ...

Try a lastest IOS (Cisco3550 EOS by May 2011).
Also, check any member of the VLAN is plugged.

www.ipbalance.com (http://www.ipbalance.com)
Forum: Cisco 11-23-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By theapplebee
Try delete flash:vlan.dat and squeeze flash: ...

Try delete flash:vlan.dat and squeeze flash:
Now, reboot the system.

See details at http://www.ipbalance.com/application/network-apps/dynamips/491-vlan-database-error-nv-storage-failure.html
Forum: Cisco 11-06-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By theapplebee
I like GNS3 which is based on Dynamips. ...

I like GNS3 which is based on Dynamips.
www.GNS3.net

Sharing Cisco Expertise : www.ipBalance.com
Forum: Cisco 11-04-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By theapplebee
F.Y.I. Transit path on ISP site has bigger than...

F.Y.I. Transit path on ISP site has bigger than 2000(at least) MTU set. It is perfectly making sense end node is default 1500.
MTU size for VPN should be smaller than 1500 for better throughput
Forum: Cisco 11-04-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By theapplebee
See Cisco page to see details about register...

See Cisco page to see details about register value

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps133/products_tech_note09186a008022493f.shtml

Sharing Cisco Expertise : www.ipBalance.com
Forum: Cisco 11-04-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By theapplebee
To find an OID I use SNMPtester from...

To find an OID I use SNMPtester from www.paessler.com.
This tiny utiliy is helping you to find even OID of interfaces in order to monitor.
See this article for more details
Forum: Cisco 11-04-2009
Replies: 11
Posted By theapplebee
Frame-relay is enhanced from X.25. It doesn't...

Frame-relay is enhanced from X.25. It doesn't have error checking scheme on layer 2. It uses large frame size. Still many tier 1 ISP is using frame-relay protocol.

HDLC is simple and easy to use....
Forum: Cisco 10-31-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By theapplebee
This link would be help. ...

This link would be help.

http://www.ipBalance.com/wan/serial/84-multilink-ppp-protocol-configuration.html

Sharing Cisco Expertise : www.ipBalance.com
Forum: Cisco 10-31-2009
Replies: 10
Posted By theapplebee
Recently, found and tested an emulator is called...

Recently, found and tested an emulator is called ZOC.
It's very nice. Evaluation version never expired.

Sharing Cisco Expertise (http://www.ipBalance.com) : www.ipBalance.com
Forum: Cisco 10-31-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By theapplebee
Collision domain is on hub type of device or same...

Collision domain is on hub type of device or same segment of Ethernet.
Broadcasting domain means such as between Ethernet segment or switch.

Sharing Cisco Expertise : www.ipBalance.com...
Forum: Cisco 10-30-2009
Replies: 11
Posted By theapplebee
Router is considered as DTE. PC is DTE as...

Router is considered as DTE.
PC is DTE as well, so connecting DTE to DTE.
USE cross-over cable for Ethernet port.
Of course use Cisco console cable for console port.

Sharing Cisco Expertise...
Forum: Cisco 10-30-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By theapplebee
CRC errors on Ethernet interface means bad cable...

CRC errors on Ethernet interface means bad cable or optioning such as duplex mis-matching issue. If you see CRC error on serial link as well, it could be two different issue on both links (Broadband...
Forum: Cisco 10-30-2009
Replies: 7
Posted By theapplebee
You might need to try debug commands. ...

You might need to try debug commands.
Router>debug ppp event or debug ppp packet.
It will give you better idea where is a root of problem.

Sharing Cisco Expertise (http://www.ipBalance.com) :...
Forum: Cisco 10-30-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By theapplebee
I recommend "Scrutinizer". It is free and easy to...

I recommend "Scrutinizer". It is free and easy to install.

http://www.plixer.com/products/netflow-sflow/free-netflow-scrutinizer.php

Sharing Cisco Expertise (http://www.ipBalance.com) :...
Forum: Cisco 10-30-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By theapplebee
Simply says if you are looking for who is sucking...

Simply says if you are looking for who is sucking most of bandwidth(WAN) or who is watching video stream on business hour, you need Netflow protocol.

If you are looking for simply bandwidth (or...
Forum: Cisco 10-30-2009
Replies: 12
Posted By theapplebee
Cisco device provides traffic status in minimum...

Cisco device provides traffic status in minimum 30 seconds interval. Netflow is good idea, but free Netflow tool won't give you real-time monitoring. If you want to monitor your WAN link in...
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By theapplebee
You don't need anything in terms of FIOS...

You don't need anything in terms of FIOS connectivity concerns. However, If you are concerning about security, you better to put firewall instead
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 3
Posted By theapplebee
There are some confusion between Bandwidth and...

There are some confusion between Bandwidth and TCP throughput.
TCP throughput calculation formula is

TCP throughput = TCP window(default 64kbyte on window systems) / RTT.

Check this one out...
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By theapplebee
It might be bad chassis as well. Sharing...

It might be bad chassis as well.

Sharing Cisco Expertise (http://www.ipBalance.com) : www.ipBalance.com
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By theapplebee
If your question is about Baseband(LAN) VS....

If your question is about Baseband(LAN) VS. Braodband(Serial), my answer would be below
[ Advantage ]
LAN - Cheap, high speed, easy to maintain and so on.
Serial - Service is everywhere

[...
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By theapplebee
Try this commend on prompt(enable mode) sh...

Try this commend on prompt(enable mode)

sh snmp mib ifmib ifindex detail

see ifIndex#. That's the number you are looking for

Check this article to see how to find the OID.
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By theapplebee
Try Cisco AP521 with Wireless controller WLC526. ...

Try Cisco AP521 with Wireless controller WLC526.

More info can be found below article
http://www.ipBalance.com/wireless/wireless-general/154-how-to-configure-cisco-wireless-controller-wlc-526.html
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By theapplebee
One of port which is assigned to VLAN2 or VLAN3...

One of port which is assigned to VLAN2 or VLAN3 should be activated in order to bring VLAN2 and VLAN3 on routing table
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By theapplebee
Seems like next hop router(or device) has...

Seems like next hop router(or device) has multiple IP address and multi path to get back to origin. If you have equal cost to get next hop, you will get different IP address shown on your traceroute....
Forum: Cisco 09-08-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By theapplebee
As far as I know there are no solution for your...

As far as I know there are no solution for your inquiry.
If you are using multiple links where is terminated one router on each end. You can us load-sharing per packet. I will make exact 50/50...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67

Forum Jump

Advertisments