Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: icedogo
Forum: General Computer Support 12-07-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By icedogo
Firefox Vs. Printmanager Screening software

Got a question, I am using printmanger software - a print screening software
at my place of work. However, when a user prints an authorize job through firefox, the program dosenot screen the...
Forum: Firefox 12-07-2007
Replies: 6
Posted By icedogo
Question FireFox and Hostfiles - do they really work

Hello everyone,

thanks for all the quality information regarding Host files blocking for
websites viewed on Firefox and IE 7. However, I tried the solution just like the other individuals and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments