Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Vort3x
Forum: Software 02-28-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By Vort3x
Python http authentication

I am trying to log into a site so I can scrape it, but cant seem to get the login working. I have this so far, but I dont know what url/uri needs to be given, nor how to find it.

auth_handler =...
Forum: Software 02-28-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By Vort3x
Hmm, mine isnt indented either sorry, how do you...

Hmm, mine isnt indented either sorry, how do you indent?
Forum: Software 02-28-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By Vort3x
Your list you use in the first method is only...

Your list you use in the first method is only local to that method I think?
This should work.

def reset_list(list):
for i in range(0,9):
list.append('')
return list

def...
Forum: Software 02-28-2011
Replies: 3
Posted By Vort3x
This is pretty messy, please indent the code so...

This is pretty messy, please indent the code so we can see whats going on.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments