Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MarKjus
Forum: General Computer Support 06-10-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By MarKjus
I Want here to make more precise that network...

I Want here to make more precise that network adapter that did not work was a Realtek 11 n (commercialized by Kraun).. Thanks for any hint.
Forum: General Computer Support 06-04-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By MarKjus
problems with wifi network adapter

Hi, I am equipped with Windows XP with SP3: When attempting to install the driver for a wireless network adapter (either Conceptronic or Kraun) the installation procedure fails and the system goes...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments