Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: gbaxtin
Forum: Software 08-10-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By gbaxtin
no problem man. glad to hear you are headed back...

no problem man. glad to hear you are headed back that way. Preplogic is a good company.
Forum: Front Page News 08-03-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By gbaxtin
yeah I tipped mine and it wasn't pretty

yeah I tipped mine and it wasn't pretty
Forum: The Lounge 08-03-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By gbaxtin
beta is one step behind what they call "full...

beta is one step behind what they call "full production" status, which is the first version of the product after Beta. Obviously there are continual changes and updates that are made, but full...
Forum: The Lounge 08-03-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By gbaxtin
mmmm, not impressed here on my end

mmmm, not impressed here on my end
Forum: The Lounge 08-03-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By gbaxtin
agreed to ask why CRT first of all? Also, I...

agreed to ask why CRT first of all?

Also, I have a HANNSG, recommended very highly by Consumer Reports, and I love it. Mine is a 23".
Forum: The Lounge 08-03-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By gbaxtin
good luck with your venture. It's gonna be hard...

good luck with your venture. It's gonna be hard to get traffic to your site since your content won't be unique, unless you are making up your own HILARIOUS jokes. Don't let that get you down though,...
Forum: The Lounge 08-03-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By gbaxtin
yeah dude Google it. There are tons of free...

yeah dude Google it. There are tons of free resources and tutorials.
Forum: Hardware 08-03-2010
Replies: 4
Posted By gbaxtin
Agreed with adithyan, go see if your sticky keys...

Agreed with adithyan, go see if your sticky keys are enabled and disable it if they are. This should solve your problem.
Forum: Hardware 08-03-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By gbaxtin
I can't post links yet, but try EHow, YouTube and...

I can't post links yet, but try EHow, YouTube and just plain Googling it for some cheap ways to fix it yourself. I wouldn't pay to send it anywhere to get it fixed.
Forum: Software 07-31-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By gbaxtin
Preplogic IT certification software

hey everyone...I just wanted to post a quick review of PrepLogic's IT certification software, specifically their ccna certification materials. I just got done using these study materials and I am...
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 07-31-2010
Replies: 11
Posted By gbaxtin
wow, man, how long did it take you to put this...

wow, man, how long did it take you to put this together. this is great, though, I think my brother needs this cuz he plays a ton of video games.
Forum: The Lounge 07-31-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By gbaxtin
agreed with jbuyers...its like those SEO people...

agreed with jbuyers...its like those SEO people who promise guaranteed page one rankings, it just isnt possible to promise this...I would do a lot of research before you spring for anything
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Forum Jump

Advertisments