Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rummyjean
Forum: HTML 03-05-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By rummyjean
help anyone know how to submit/post form data from a link?

Hi All,

I have a page that has a form with a few radio buttons and some have a text box when the radio button is checked, like so:
<li>
<input type="radio" name="radioName" value="radioValue"...
Forum: HTML 02-28-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By rummyjean
Need help: how to post from link

Hi All,

I have a page that has a form with a few radio buttons and some have a text box when the radio button is checked, like so:
<li>
<input type="radio" name="radioName" value="radioValue"...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments