Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cindylili
Forum: Software 06-27-2009
Replies: 5
Posted By cindylili
I know Aimersoft DVD Creator can burn video to...

I know Aimersoft DVD Creator can burn video to DVD.
Forum: Software 06-27-2009
Replies: 8
Posted By cindylili
I often use Wondershare DVD Ripper Platinum,...

I often use Wondershare DVD Ripper Platinum, which is very powerful and works fine.
Forum: Software 06-27-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By cindylili
You can just google them.

You can just google them.
Forum: DVD Video 06-24-2009
Replies: 4
Posted By cindylili
You can watch the Movies after installing...

You can watch the Movies after installing WindowsMediaPlayer on you PC.
Forum: DVD Video 06-24-2009
Replies: 25
Posted By cindylili
good post, I just have the same question.

good post, I just have the same question.
Forum: DVD Video 06-24-2009
Replies: 36
Posted By cindylili
Hi, All movie on iPod video are MP4 or...

Hi,

All movie on iPod video are MP4 or MPEG-4. Allmost every total dvd creator software can get it done. Such as Wondershare Video to DVD Burner, Aimersoft DVD Creator, Xilisoft DVD Creator etc....
Forum: DVD Video 06-24-2009
Replies: 18
Posted By cindylili
I think Wondershare AVI to DVD Burner can help...

I think Wondershare AVI to DVD Burner can help you. You can also try a total dvd creator software, but i think it is much more expensive than the AVI to DVD Burner, almost up to $25.
Forum: DVD Video 06-24-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By cindylili
I usually use Aimersoft DVD Creator.

I usually use Aimersoft DVD Creator.
Forum: DVD Video 06-24-2009
Replies: 2
Posted By cindylili
Thanks for sharing. It is a great software. I can...

Thanks for sharing. It is a great software. I can find the download url for google Wondershare Video to DVD Burner.
Forum: Software 06-24-2009
Replies: 46
Posted By cindylili
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.
Forum: Software 06-24-2009
Replies: 1
Posted By cindylili
Hi, You need use a dvd photo software to do...

Hi,

You need use a dvd photo software to do so. I usually use Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder, it is easy to use and powerful. You can have a try. Just google it.

Good luck.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Forum Jump

Advertisments