Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: globalchicken
Forum: Cisco 12-18-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By globalchicken
All right here is the correct syntax Permit...

All right here is the correct syntax

Permit udp any range 16384 32767 host x.x.x.x range 16384 32767

I used this to permit my voip traffic between routers to my IP phones. RTP uses this UDP...
Forum: Cisco 12-17-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By globalchicken
Do you want just ping to go through or all IP...

Do you want just ping to go through or all IP traffic? you can make an ACL that will only allow pings if you use permit icmp.
Forum: Cisco 12-17-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By globalchicken
Ya you can do that but what is your purpose of...

Ya you can do that but what is your purpose of your ACL of you are allowing all ports to be allowed through? There is a range command in your ACL syntax. Not too sure exactly right now as I am not...
Forum: Cisco 12-05-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By globalchicken
Thats good to know. So negotiation traffic spiked...

Thats good to know. So negotiation traffic spiked it that high? Thats nuts
Forum: Cisco 12-05-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By globalchicken
Thanks for that good info. The only thing that i...

Thanks for that good info. The only thing that i do not understand is that you said your non cisco switch does not support trunking. how then do you allow multiple vlans to traverse over that one...
Forum: Cisco 12-01-2006
Replies: 4
From first glance, yes thats what i noticed. The...

From first glance, yes thats what i noticed. The ip address is assigned to main interface. Now i am not sure that working on ASA is any different than working on 26xx 37xx, ect, but the ip address...
Forum: Cisco 11-30-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By globalchicken
have you tried the command telnet x.x.x.x 35...

have you tried the command

telnet x.x.x.x 35 (the port # 35 can be changed to your liking)
Forum: Cisco 11-30-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By globalchicken
I am pretty sure that this is referencing the...

I am pretty sure that this is referencing the fact that you are using the local database as a source of authentication, either on your console or vty lines. This means that it has been configured to...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-21-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By globalchicken
Have you looked to see if your wireless NIC was...

Have you looked to see if your wireless NIC was turned on? On some laptop models there is an on/off switch that enables your wireless NIC. Mine for example is a sony vaio and the switch is on the...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By globalchicken
Maybe im not understanding correctly. This is...

Maybe im not understanding correctly. This is used for other people to talk over or a device used to talk out?
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By globalchicken
Here is a good link on trunking ...

Here is a good link on trunking

http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=102157&seqNum=2&rl=1

There is always something new to learn in networking and i learn that every day
Forum: Computer Support 11-14-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By globalchicken
did you try copying and pasting the user folder...

did you try copying and pasting the user folder from your first user to your second user?
Forum: Computer Support 11-14-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By globalchicken
Well if they are using dhcp then set your tcp/ip...

Well if they are using dhcp then set your tcp/ip properties to obtain an ip address automatically. If they are using static addresses well then, without a little work your out of luck. You first...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By globalchicken
The voice VLAN feature enables access ports to...

The voice VLAN feature enables access ports to carry IP voice traffic from an IP phone. What exactly is hanging off of your switch on this port. I am thinking that you need to possibly make this a...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By globalchicken
02:47:59: %LINK-4-ERROR: FastEthernet0/4 is...

02:47:59: %LINK-4-ERROR: FastEthernet0/4 is experiencing errors
4d19h: %LINK-4-ERROR: FastEthernet0/4 is experiencing errors
5d02h: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet0/4, changed state to down...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By globalchicken
have you done a show log? This command will...

have you done a show log? This command will allow you to see what logs are being kept and if there is anything happening before your port shuts. Also is the NIC on your voip ATA board functioning...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By globalchicken
If you are trying to do intervlan routing then...

If you are trying to do intervlan routing then why dont you just do that on your routers subinterfaces? You can get rid of all but one router, allow A and B to communicate, and ensure that your...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By globalchicken
HERE is something else to think about! Q. Do...

HERE is something else to think about!

Q. Do the Catalyst 2900 XL and 3500 XL series switches provide priority scheduling in the input/ingress port?

A. Catalyst 2900 XL and 3500 XL series...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By globalchicken
you dont even need to set your switchport to...

you dont even need to set your switchport to trunk. your switch will be able to see both routers and pass traffic using the default settings. Your routers interfaces going to the switch should...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 15
Posted By globalchicken
can i have the output of your show version...

can i have the output of your show version command?

Also what is this VOIP ATA board that you are referring to? Is only voip traffic being passed on switchport 4 or data traffic as well. If data...
Forum: Cisco 11-14-2006
Replies: 8
Posted By globalchicken
Where is it? your post?

Where is it? your post?
Forum: Cisco 11-12-2006
Replies: 11
Posted By globalchicken
ya thats the way that i do it as well

ya thats the way that i do it as well
Forum: Cisco 11-12-2006
Replies: 11
Posted By globalchicken
what did you find out? I am interestested in...

what did you find out? I am interestested in learning new tricks>>>>
Forum: Cisco 11-11-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By globalchicken
Lets see if this is what you want. You have a...

Lets see if this is what you want. You have a public IP that is on your router correct? Do you have an interface that is connected to an ISP that has a public IP? If this is the case that just NAT...
Forum: Computer Support 11-09-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By globalchicken
Are you using an admin account to access this...

Are you using an admin account to access this folder? If you are this should work. If the error is domain related then put your pc back into a workgroup.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

Forum Jump

Advertisments