Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sitaramig
Forum: Software 06-03-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By sitaramig
IIS seetings for impersonation with basic authenticaion and Anonymous access

I am creating a PasswordReset App for Active Directory users on Windows 2000(on one Domain A) and Windows NT users (another Domain B) using ASP.NET and C#. I am utilizing ActiveDirectory and windows...
Forum: Software 05-30-2007
Replies: 0
Posted By sitaramig
Impersonation in ASP.net 1.1 on IIS 5.0

Hi,

I am logging as Helpdesk Agent into my web apllication(AD/NTPasswordReset), But Helpdesk Agent does not have User's password reset previligies on Active Directory or NT Domain Controller. Only...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments