Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kameshwar_kaushik
Forum: VHDL 02-01-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By kameshwar_kaushik
LogicSim

Hey man,
i usually use ModelSim. But i've give ur software a try. Congrats on ur software man. I hope, i'd get a free version of yer software since i m a beta-tester of yer software :p
Forum: VHDL 01-29-2006
Replies: 13
Posted By kameshwar_kaushik
i think, in template 1, u synthesise 1 latch,...

i think, in template 1, u synthesise 1 latch, where as in template 2, u synthesize 2 latches, this will add to delay's ..so, i think latch 1 will be better
Forum: VHDL 01-29-2006
Replies: 5
Posted By kameshwar_kaushik
try using a variable inside the process block to...

try using a variable inside the process block to do ur operations and then assign it back to out-port at the end of process block .... i think, use of a variable rather than a signal will solve ur...
Forum: VHDL 01-29-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By kameshwar_kaushik
sorry we r only here to help u ...not to help u...

sorry we r only here to help u ...not to help u cheat...u write the code..we'll help u in debugging it....
Forum: VHDL 01-29-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By kameshwar_kaushik
couple of small mistakes....

For starters u need to assign the value back to x, i think so..not really sure abt this .. .like
x:= x sll integer(S);

just try it...
Forum: VHDL 01-26-2006
Replies: 0
Posted By kameshwar_kaushik
Help>Multiplier Code > State Machine Style > VHDL

here is my code
Library IEEE;
use IEEE.std_logic_1164.all;
use IEEE.std_logic_signed.all;