Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LVsFINEST
Forum: Cisco 07-02-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By LVsFINEST
This is what was needed to NAT traffic properly: ...

This is what was needed to NAT traffic properly:

same-security-traffic permit intra-interface
access-list vpn extended permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.47.0 255.255.255.0
global...
Forum: Cisco 07-01-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By LVsFINEST
ASA Remote access VPN & NAT

Hello,

I'm trying to get a remote access VPN working using an ASA and Cisco VPN client with no split tunneling. The VPN works kinda, I can access devices on the inside when I connect, but I...
Forum: Cisco 05-31-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By LVsFINEST
Auto boot after power failure

Hello,

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 and every time my power goes out, the device will not power back on automatically. I have to manually unplug the power cable then plug it back in. Is there a...
Forum: Cisco 04-24-2009
Replies: 0
Posted By LVsFINEST
Is it possible to split tunnel on permanant l2l VPN?

So here's the scenerio...

I have a remote user who has a Cisco 881 running 12.4 IOS that connects to our corporate ASA 5510 via IPSEC l2l vpn. He also has a consumer DLink router that he would...
Forum: Computer Security 11-09-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By LVsFINEST
CCSA certification - equipment advice

Hello,

I just passed the CCNA exam on Friday and now its time to move on, and I think I'd like to get a Checkpoint Certification. So, for the people who have taken the CCSA (or CCSE), what would...
Forum: Cisco 10-22-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By LVsFINEST
Telnet Vlan1 isn't working

My problem is this: I've assigned an IP address to Vlan1 and I cannot ping anything from the switch. I cannot ping the Vlan1 IP from my router either. My goal is to telnet to the switch for...
Forum: Cisco 10-16-2008
Replies: 6
Posted By LVsFINEST
If I understand this correctly, your AP is...

If I understand this correctly, your AP is issuing DHCP to a wired host?

To the best of my knowledge, there is not an option to disable DHCP on a specific interface on a router, let alone an AP,...
Forum: Cisco 10-15-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By LVsFINEST
How are you testing this and what happens? I...

How are you testing this and what happens?

I believe the packets are traversing the firewall just fine because '106015 - Deny TCP (no connection)' is generated whenever the source and dest has an...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments