Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: theizer1
Forum: Cisco 10-04-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By theizer1
QoS on PIX/ASA for internet based Voice/Video

Scenario: I have a LAN with with two Cisco 3750G-48TS-E switches as my core. We have a pix 515E firewall running 8.0.4 connected to a 20Mbps internet pipe. My company utilizes a lot of video...
Forum: Hardware 02-11-2011
Replies: 0
Posted By theizer1
WAN migration - multiple OSPF processes

I am trying to wrap my head around a cutover to a new WAN provider, specifically surrounding the OSPF routing.

Currently, I have 3 sites connected via an AT&T MPLS cloud a data center with 2...
Forum: Hardware 11-14-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By theizer1
Cisco 4506 Policy Based Routing command missing

I am trying to configure Policy-Based Routing on a Cisco 4506. My goal is to route internet bound traffic to different gateways based on the source subnet. I am following the "Catalyst 4500 Series...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments