Forum: Front Page News 08-07-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By werty316
Congrats Bio.

Forum: Front Page News 07-30-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By werty316
I might enter for fun since I don't live in the...

I might enter for fun since I don't live in the US.
Forum: Hardware 07-09-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By werty316
Check and see if the power light on your case is...

Check and see if the power light on your case is blinking. Press "enter" or the "spacebar" and see what happens.
Forum: Hardware 07-09-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By werty316
DVD-RW can be erased and re-written over and over...

DVD-RW can be erased and re-written over and over again so yes you can finalize a burn on a DVD-RW disc. The "RW" in DVD-RW stands for re-writable.
Forum: Software 07-09-2006
Replies: 3
Posted By werty316
Yeah 99% doesn't mean its done. Its only 1% more...

Yeah 99% doesn't mean its done. Its only 1% more than 99%. You can't wait till it gets to 100%? If you have 100% completed downloads they could be corrupted.
Forum: Case Modding 07-09-2006
Replies: 10
Posted By werty316
I am gonna enter for fun but I haven't really...

I am gonna enter for fun but I haven't really modded anything.
Forum: Hardware 10-23-2005
Replies: 115
Posted By werty316
Thats a sweet mod there.

Thats a sweet mod there.
Forum: Hardware 10-23-2005
Replies: 120
Posted By werty316
ATI as I gotta support a Canadian company.

ATI as I gotta support a Canadian company.
Forum: Gaming 10-23-2005
Replies: 35
Posted By werty316
Serious Sam 2 and Quake 4 are sweet. FEAR is...

Serious Sam 2 and Quake 4 are sweet. FEAR is alright but I am not a big fan of dark FPS like DOOM3.
Forum: Case Modding 10-23-2005
Replies: 22
Posted By werty316
I upgraded about a month ago and got some Patriot...

I upgraded about a month ago and got some Patriot XBL that needed to be RMA'd. I was surprised I got sticks with the new cooling spreaders they are using and they are pretty sweet....
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 10-23-2005
Replies: 9
Posted By werty316
Arctic Cooling has some sweet coolers. I am using...

Arctic Cooling has some sweet coolers. I am using a NV5 on my video card.
Forum: Reviews & How-To's 10-23-2005
Replies: 113
Posted By werty316
Great review but I would prefer making my own pci...

Great review but I would prefer making my own pci slot cooler using 2x80mm fans.
Forum: Front Page News 10-23-2005
Replies: 81
Posted By werty316
That thing is big. I can't believe it requires...

That thing is big. I can't believe it requires external power.
Forum: Front Page News 10-23-2005
Replies: 54
Posted By werty316
I got it last week and it is awesome. I never...

I got it last week and it is awesome. I never played DOOM3 and this is again awesome.
Forum: The Lounge 08-07-2005
Replies: 380
Posted By werty316
Well almost halfway. Goin kinda slow.

Well almost halfway. Goin kinda slow.
Forum: Hardware 07-12-2005
Replies: 48
Posted By werty316
yeah well atleast the warranty last till the full...

yeah well atleast the warranty last till the full date. It turns out that advance RMA orders only have a 90 day warranty till you return the broken one. Good to know because I thought I was getting...
Forum: Hardware 07-12-2005
Replies: 48
Posted By werty316
ok well I never knew that they just fix your...

ok well I never knew that they just fix your broken one since it is broken. Well anyhow now I know about how RMAs work. I always thought manufacturer give you a new OEM. Ah well you learn new things...
Forum: Media 07-09-2005
Replies: 17
Posted By werty316
War of the Worlds - What Do You Think?

I finally saw it and I liked it. I thought it was pretty good but I thought the part with the army attacking the aliens on the bank wasn't good enough. They should have shown more at that part.
Forum: Hardware 07-09-2005
Replies: 48
Posted By werty316
I hope it isn't always like this. When I did...

I hope it isn't always like this. When I did issue an RMA I wasn't sure if calling them would do anything as I believe the people who answer the phones are there to answer the phones and TRY to help....
Forum: Hardware 07-09-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By werty316
Good point there unholy.

Good point there unholy.
Forum: Gaming 07-09-2005
Replies: 38
Posted By werty316
Yeah I read it in PCGamer but haven't tried it...

Yeah I read it in PCGamer but haven't tried it yet. Fun with the gravity gun though. I saw a vid where this guy setup a map like domino. Freakin sweet. Watch it here:...
Forum: Hardware 07-09-2005
Replies: 15
Posted By werty316
Skip anything PCI and save up for a full upgrade....

Skip anything PCI and save up for a full upgrade. AMD of course, PCI-E maybe SLI if you have the $ too.
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 11
Posted By werty316
Intel SLI has been out for a while now through an...

Intel SLI has been out for a while now through an nForce chipset.
...though I don't think you can buy any yet.
Forum: Hardware 07-09-2005
Replies: 19
Posted By werty316
I think its really hard to say who is the best...

I think its really hard to say who is the best manufacturer as you have to base it on alot of facts like looks, compatibility, performance, price, stability, quality, or accessories. I think its way...
Forum: Front Page News 07-09-2005
Replies: 7
Posted By werty316
Not really surprising here as with whatever teh...

Not really surprising here as with whatever teh chipset maker do teh video cards makers must follow.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 96

Forum Jump

Advertisments