Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bigmoe88
Forum: VHDL 02-14-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By bigmoe88
Ok, so I got it working finally the other day. I...

Ok, so I got it working finally the other day. I created a new project and copied the code into a new file and it all worked well. Have no idea what caused such odd behavior. Thanks so much for your...
Forum: VHDL 02-12-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By bigmoe88
I am using QuestiaSim-64 6.4c. I am not...

I am using QuestiaSim-64 6.4c. I am not synthesizing it, I am just simulating it with a force file. Here are the contents of the force file:

force A 0 0, 1 10 ns -repeat 10 ns
force B 0 0, 1 20...
Forum: VHDL 02-11-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By bigmoe88
Ok, so I tried that and got the same result,...

Ok, so I tried that and got the same result, also, Y gets '1' only when there are exactly two out of five are high.

Here is the current code:

library ieee;
use ieee.std_logic_1164.all;
use...
Forum: VHDL 02-10-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By bigmoe88
Behavioral model for a two out of five detector

Hey everyone, I am having trouble writing a behavioral model for a two out of five bit detector. Y is always undefined when I simulate it, what am I doing wrong? Here is the code:

library ieee;...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments