Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Carrman44
Forum: General Computer Support 04-14-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By Carrman44
Another interesting thing is that there is a...

Another interesting thing is that there is a header on the page and it prints correctly on the facing page.
Forum: General Computer Support 04-14-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By Carrman44
Question Booklet in MS Word 2007 prob

I have made a booklet in MS Word 2007. When I try to print it instead of the pages printing side by side on the paper, the second page print directly over the first page on the same piece of paper....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments