Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: N1GHTS
Forum: C++ 02-20-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By N1GHTS
I figured out the answer on my own, and I also...

I figured out the answer on my own, and I also realized that this forum is not an appropriate place to ask this question because the answer is heavily in the realm of mathematics and not in C++...
Forum: C++ 02-20-2008
Replies: 23
Posted By N1GHTS
The "new[]" operator uses "sizeof" internally to...

The "new[]" operator uses "sizeof" internally to calculate the size of the type given to it so it can allocate the user defined multiple of that size of space in the heap. To use "sizeof" to analyze...
Forum: C++ 02-20-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By N1GHTS
Cool Scientific Notation Conversion

Hi, I am new here and I found this site from a reply on 2005 in the python forum about a similar problem I am having, only it was a bit different.

I need a procedure to convert extremely large...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Forum Jump

Advertisments