Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: katsume_17
Forum: General Computer Support 11-10-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By katsume_17
WINDOWS 7 cannot connect to internet

ive got my new SAMSUNG n150 plus with a WINDOWS 7 OS.

i am using wired internet. i can see other computers on my network but i cannot access the internet. also, it says it connects.. how is that??...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-10-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By katsume_17
Cannot connect to internet.

ive got my new SAMSUNG n150 plus.

i am using wired internet. i can see other computers on my network but i cannot access the internet. also, it says it connects.. how is that?? how can i fully use...
Forum: General Computer Support 11-10-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By katsume_17
HELP ME pls.

ive got my new SAMSUNG n150 plus.

i am using wired internet. i can see other computers on my network but i cannot access the internet. also, it says it connects.. how is that?? how can i fully use...
Forum: Software 11-10-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By katsume_17
HELP ME pls.

ive got my new SAMSUNG n150 plus.

i am using wired internet. i can see other computers on my network but i cannot access the internet. also, it says it connects.. how is that?? how can i fully use...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Forum Jump

Advertisments