Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Wask8N
Forum: ASP .Net 10-05-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By Wask8N
Might as well answer my own question since this...

Might as well answer my own question since this post has 50 views or so.

Found out through a peer there is a function in oracle that converts repeat_intervals to dates.

CREATE OR REPLACE...
Forum: ASP .Net 09-21-2011
Replies: 1
Posted By Wask8N
Convert repeat_interval from DBMS scheduler to a usable datatype

Making a custom job scheduler that pulls job from our oracle DB and I would like to be able to convert a repeat_interval format into something I can use to test against job start times so the app...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments