Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sumit
Forum: Java 04-14-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By sumit
Muticast key distribution

Can anyone tell which algo i used for multicast key distribution?
Forum: Java 04-11-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By sumit
Digital signature

can any give me exact algorithm & concept to apply DSA
Forum: Java 03-23-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By sumit
Recieving mail

How we can recieve mail from remote machine in java ,please give me pseudocode with full explanation.
Forum: Java 03-23-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By sumit
CRYPTING algo easy in java

Can anyone tell me which algorithm is easy to implement in java for encryption a plaintext into cipher text .
Note= without using any crypt package.
Forum: Java 03-14-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By sumit
Thumbs up socket problem

how can send my encrypted data to any remote machine in java ,eg also needed.
Forum: Java 03-10-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By sumit
How encode & decode string to integer and back to string?

how it is possible in java ,give eg also
Forum: Java 03-10-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By sumit
Decoding the string

Hi ,
i am trying to encode a string using getByte() in byte , UTF 8 and ISO code but i am not capable to decode that code to get original string so can any please help me to get original string...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Forum Jump

Advertisments