Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: elizas
Forum: ASP .Net 05-11-2010
Replies: 11
Posted By elizas
Restrict to insert carriage return into Textbox control

Its check each character’s ASCII value entered into the textbox, so when the enter key is pressed its also check the ASCII value and then it avoid to insert the carriage return value to the textbox....
Forum: Python 05-07-2010
Replies: 10
Posted By elizas
FindExecutable API

Following is the sample code in [VB.NET]

'--Declaration
Public Declare Auto Function FindExecutable Lib "shell32.dll" (ByVal lpFile As String, ByVal lpDirectory As String, ByVal lpResult As...
Forum: ASP .Net 05-07-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By elizas
Nullable Type in .NET

The nullable type can represent a normal or regular set of values for its value type including the null value.

If we take an example of bool type, then Nullable<bool> can contain set of...
Forum: VHDL 05-06-2010
Replies: 4
Posted By elizas
Think before you loop records

We can modify/update the record data of a form by looping through its records. So, we are generally following the below code to do the same.

// loop through the records

Forum: ASP .Net 05-05-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By elizas
Exception while Using Themed CSS

I was using Theme in my application and instead of putting in all pages , I used it through web.config file .
<pages theme="Default">
But for some of my pages the application was throwing following...
Forum: HTML 05-05-2010
Replies: 4
Posted By elizas
Make Div same as text box(editable)

Commonly we use textbox & textarea to write text by keyboard.But there is another control which can be used for the same pupose. Its DIV.

Generally Div is used as container of other control or to...
Forum: ASP .Net 05-04-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By elizas
Show Tags in Design View in Visual Studio

To enable it open an aspx page and follow the following steps:

1. Click on "View"
2. Click on "Formatting Marks"
3. Click on "Show"
4. Repeat step-1 and step-2
5. Click on "Tag Marks"...
Forum: XML 05-03-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By elizas
How to Create a Tablular Structure of a XML File Using XSL

Sometimes we need to display the data that are present in a xml file in a tabular format. Following code explan how to display a tabular format of the XML file by applying XSL stylesheet.
XML-FILE...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-29-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By elizas
Formating the string before displaying in ASP.NET

In Some cases while displaying a large number it will be nice if we can format the number to a more readable format
Like : Reputation Point : 537456
Can be more readable if we can write it as...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-28-2010
Replies: 8
Posted By elizas
Binding ObjectDataSourceControl to a collection in ASP.Net 3.5

ObjectDataSource Control has five mostly used properties:
1.TypeName :the name of the type of object the control representing
2.SelectMethod :the method name the ObjectDataSource calls for...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-28-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By elizas
A brief idea about Cookie ASP.NET

What is a Cookie ?

A Cookie is an object is used to store the sort amount of data onto client end. It executes on server and resides on client browser.

How does Cookie work ?

when users...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-27-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By elizas
How to INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE record in one statement

Generally we write separate statements to INSERT UPDATE or DELETE data based on certain conditions. But now in SQL Server 2008 there is a new feature present called MERGE statement using which we can...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-27-2010
Replies: 7
Posted By elizas
Warning the user before leaving the page

ou might have seen in many of the web form pages to warn the user before closing the page.When somebody refreshes the page, then there is a chance for loosing all filled data. In that case it is very...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-22-2010
Replies: 2
Posted By elizas
Attaching event handler dynamically to a control in javascript

There are several ways to attach an event handler to a control dynamically using javascript.

document.getElementById("btn").attachEvent("onclick", NewFuntion); ...
Forum: ASP .Net 04-19-2010
Replies: 11
Posted By elizas
How to close a Connection object automatically when we close the associated Reader ob

OleDbDataReader oReader = oCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior.CloseConnection);

The argument "CommandBehavior.CloseConnection" will specify that the connection object will close automatically...
Forum: Java 04-19-2010
Replies: 8
Posted By elizas
Disabling right click in browser using JavaScript

Some times we need to disable the right click option in the web browser for security reason .The following code can be used to implement this functionality in the best way.
<script language...
Forum: General Computer Support 03-29-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By elizas
Post Data from One form to other form using Cross-Page techiniuqe in ASP.NET 2.0

To post data from one webpage to another webpage we need to take the help of @ PreviousPageType directive which can be used with one of the following attributes TypeName and VirtualPath The...
Forum: Java 03-29-2010
Replies: 6
Posted By elizas
Enhanced for loop in java

Old form of looping.

for (int i=0; i < nameArray.length; i++)
{
System.out.println("Name: " + array[i]);
}
With Java SE 5.0. an enhanced looping would be like

for (String...
Forum: Java 03-29-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By elizas
Enhanced for loop in java

Old form of looping.

for (int i=0; i < nameArray.length; i++)
{
System.out.println("Name: " + array[i]);
}
With Java SE 5.0. an enhanced looping would be like

for (String...
Forum: Java 03-29-2010
Replies: 29
Posted By elizas
Getting information of a class structure at runtime using Java reflection

A simple way to get the class structure information of the Class we are using in our application.

Step1: Create the Class object of the class we want to explore at run time or the class which is...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-25-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By elizas
How to create a customized confirmation alert in javascript

When you implement a delete feature in your application, a very basic additional feature which is always expected to be implemented is a confirmation box, so that the user gets a prompt before doing...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-23-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By elizas
Refresh parent page on closing modal child window/popup

Instead, you can put the code to refresh the page just below the line that actually opens the modal popup in the parent page. Since code exceution on parent stops at the point when the modal pop...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-22-2010
Replies: 3
Posted By elizas
Using ASP.NET expression to bind the control properties at run time

Following are some use cases and examples for this:

a) Common use of this is to specify the connection string property of a control.

<asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" Runat="server" ...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-22-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By elizas
Change the UI of ListBox and DropDownList on the fly

. From ServerSide (In c#)

To change ListBox to DropDownList just change the Rows property of the ListBox with “1” Then it will behave as the Dropdown list in UI.
→...
Forum: ASP .Net 03-22-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By elizas
Change the UI of ListBox and DropDownList on the fly

1. From ServerSide (In c#)

To change ListBox to DropDownList just change the Rows property of the ListBox with “1” Then it will behave as the Dropdown list in UI.
→...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

Forum Jump

Advertisments