Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dan.cave
Forum: Cisco 03-04-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By dan.cave
i managed to work out that the running config on...

i managed to work out that the running config on my router was bogus... It was missing some key ipsec parts and the router was reflashed by a third party rendering it incompatible with the pix..
Forum: Cisco 03-03-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By dan.cave
Lightbulb Troubleshooting a pix (501) to 1760 router (ipsec)

Hi there members,

I have a pix 501 located in our noc which connects to a number of 1760 cisco routers, (there are five in total). One of the five has stopped responding to any initiated vpn...
Forum: Hardware 02-21-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By dan.cave
does your pc still boot up? if so, try...

does your pc still boot up?

if so,

try changing the power connector which feeds it with another one, they're usually tied up in the case from the psu.

otherwise it's probably broke, how old...
Forum: Hardware 02-21-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By dan.cave
Hi.. 1. what SCSI LUN have you got the 2940...

Hi..

1. what SCSI LUN have you got the 2940 card set to (should be 7 iirc )

2. what SCSI LUN is the scanner set to ? mustn't be the same as the 2940 card. usually 0, 1 or something else.

3....
Forum: Hardware 02-21-2008
Replies: 1
Posted By dan.cave
Hi Fuji. You can only use your agere built...

Hi Fuji.

You can only use your agere built in modem to access the internet (or other dialup services) offered by any Internet service provider (ISP).

If you buy a wireless adsl/broadband...
Forum: Hardware 02-21-2008
Replies: 0
Posted By dan.cave
Question Pix 501 PDM GUI oddness.

Hi..

Firstly im a pix newbie and have inherited this 501 from another company.
(i have some cisco practical experience but i'm no guru)

I have been able to access it ok up until recently via...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Forum Jump

Advertisments