Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nathyx
Forum: ASP .Net 10-13-2008
Replies: 2
Posted By nathyx
Angry I received an Error message Exception Details: System.Xml.XmlException: The data at t

Please i need help with this error. I am creating a web blog where i will store xml files in a folder called entries, the page that will display the xml files i named as hotelweblog.aspx, and the...
Forum: XML 10-13-2008
Replies: 3
Posted By nathyx
Hello Guys, i need help with my project, i...

Hello Guys, i need help with my project, i created a web blog as part of my project, when i run it, it return this error that i have done i could but still to no avail. Please someone help relieve...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments