Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HiFreak1c
Forum: Cisco 04-10-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By HiFreak1c
Go to Cisco.com and look at the Downloads section...

Go to Cisco.com and look at the Downloads section under Support.
Forum: Cisco 03-07-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By HiFreak1c
Answered my own question. The integrated AP was...

Answered my own question. The integrated AP was faulty. It's gone back to Cisco to be replaced.
Forum: General Computer Support 03-06-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By HiFreak1c
You've missed NAT.

You've missed NAT.
Forum: General Computer Support 03-06-2012
Replies: 3
Posted By HiFreak1c
Wireless: WPA2 encrypts packet to the...

Wireless: WPA2 encrypts packet to the access-point, though if you're using a PSK (likely you are) anyone with that key can decrypt these. This requires a moderate level of technical knowledge however...
Forum: General Computer Support 03-06-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By HiFreak1c
If that's the only config you've made, you've...

If that's the only config you've made, you've missed NAT (ping .etc will work from the router without NAT).

Depending on your ACLs and ICMP echo may not be allowed in. In this case turn on 'ip...
Forum: General Computer Support 03-06-2012
Replies: 0
Posted By HiFreak1c
Angry Cisco ASA CX

A while ago we just bought 2x 5520 w/ 10 context licenses for a project at work. The lead time on the units was 3 weeks to NZ from US.

1-2 weeks ago Cisco announce the ASA 5512-X which is...
Forum: General Computer Support 03-06-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By HiFreak1c
Windows Firewall

Windows Firewall
Forum: Cisco 02-19-2012
Replies: 1
Posted By HiFreak1c
Question Help with 887W integrated AP

Hi all

So I've dug myself a rather sizeable hole trying to get the intregrated AP in my 887W working.

A long story short, when trying to upgrade the firmware I accidentally put the LWAP...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments