Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hotspot
Forum: Software 08-30-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By Hotspot
Well as I have heard, a font is made by using a...

Well as I have heard, a font is made by using a program like Photoshop. So you should be able to make it in any image editor like Photoshop, Gimp, Paint Shop Pro 8.
Forum: Gaming 08-30-2010
Replies: 35
Posted By Hotspot
Ratchet & Clank is a Shooting game and the games...

Ratchet & Clank is a Shooting game and the games have lots of cool weapons, like the Ryno which shoots out many bullets at once which really packs a punch.
Forum: Gaming 08-29-2010
Replies: 0
Posted By Hotspot
Kya Dark Lineage

I was wondering if anyone has ever played this wonderful game?

Not many people have heard of this game, so if you haven't heard of it a little bio is below.

Story: The main character Kya is...
Forum: Gaming 08-29-2010
Replies: 10
Posted By Hotspot
Such a thing shouldn't be in video games unless...

Such a thing shouldn't be in video games unless it's like Sims or something.

I sure wouldn't want to see a guy and a girl in a game get it on, I don't like seeing straight people get down XP
Forum: Media 08-29-2010
Replies: 15
Posted By Hotspot
Do you even remember what the animals were? It...

Do you even remember what the animals were? It would be really useful if you know what the animals were, but for some reason "Kimba the white lion" pops in my head.
Forum: Media 08-29-2010
Replies: 13
Posted By Hotspot
My favorite Tv show is the Legend of the Seeker.

My favorite Tv show is the Legend of the Seeker.
Forum: Hardware 08-29-2010
Replies: 1
Posted By Hotspot
Er, well I am not one to know what will happen....

Er, well I am not one to know what will happen. But I would just wait until there aren't any water drops on or inside the plug part that you put in the computer.
It's a 50%50 that the flashdrive...
Forum: Gaming 08-29-2010
Replies: 5
Posted By Hotspot
I'd really like to get it, but first I'll need a...

I'd really like to get it, but first I'll need a playstation 3 or an Xbox. I think that my favorite character will be Hope because he has a boomerang and I love boomerangs!
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Forum Jump

Advertisments