Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ozraelised
Forum: Gaming 06-14-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By ozraelised
Yes it is all in the hand I agrree with you. I...

Yes it is all in the hand I agrree with you. I just think that my hand is to fast for the mouse. Manytme it is diffcult to move. for example I have to clean the mouse when I play. As I can't stand...
Forum: Gaming 06-13-2006
Replies: 4
Posted By ozraelised
BF2 - what keyboard and mouse?

Hi,

I love this game great, but I think that my keyboard and mouse which are very basic have a major effect on my playing ability.

Can you reccomand a keyboard and mouse for this greate game....
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump

Advertisments