Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: seniorwebguy
Forum: Software 07-25-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By seniorwebguy
App.Config syntax error

It turns out that this error signifies a syntax error somewhere in the App.Config file. Most people seem to misspell something like <appSettings>. In my case, I wanted double quotes (") embedded in...
Forum: Software 07-25-2006
Replies: 1
Posted By seniorwebguy
Error: "The expected token is 'NAME'." in system.dll

Receiving this error:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Configuration.ConfigurationException' occurred in system.dll

Additional information: This is an unexpected token. The expected token...
Forum: ASP .Net 07-19-2006
Replies: 2
Posted By seniorwebguy
Interesting answer Gönen but it didn't work for...

Interesting answer Gönen but it didn't work for me.

Here is what I did:

{
base.Render(writer);

// The code had to be placed here so...